• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share.”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page, Continuous scroll, or Reading mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and work with annotations in the comments list.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, receipt, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
• Requires Android 4.4 KitKat+.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document.
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Print documents from your Android device.
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and images to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF, just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
Acrobat Reader for Android is free.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Hideman VPN For PC (Mac and Windows)
How to Install Adobe Acrobat Reader For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- Once you are throug with the download and installation process, you now need to configure the BlueStacks.
- In order to configure BlueStacks and start using Google Play on your PC, you need a active Gmail account to proceed. Open BlueStacks settings and click accounts->Gmail->Add your account details.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader’.
- Click on the desired app and Click install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using/playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: zetaTorrent – Torrent App For PC Laptop (Windows/Mac)
That’s it! For ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader For PC Laptop‘ Stay tuned on Technoun for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.