RAR5 support added. You can now extract RAR5 files.
File manager operations
1. Basic file operations – open, copy, move, delete, send, rename, view details.
2. Search files.
3. Support list & grid listing.
4. Create shortcut to home screen.
5. Bookmark favorite file/folders.
1. Create following type of archives – 7z(7zip), zip, tar, gz(gzip), bz2(gzip2), xz
2. Extract following type of archives – 7z(7zip), rar, zip, tar, gz, bz2, xz, iso, jar, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, tgz, tbz, deb, rpm, zipx and more.
3. View/open archive content of following type – 7z(7zip), rar, zip, tar, gz, bz2, xz, apk, jar, iso, cab, lzh, lha, lzam, tgz, tbz, deb, rpm, zipx and more.
4. Add/Delete files from supported archives.
5. Support creating/extracting of password protected archives.
6. Partial extract archive.
7. Open archive directly from email & downloads.
8. Create/Extract multi-part archives.
9. Unicode support.
10. Multi-threading on supported devices.
11. Support large archives (Size larger 2GB)
12. Rar5 support.
and More (Explore yourself).
All the features are absolutely free.
***This app is supported by Ads***
*** This app is still in initial development stage. More features will be added. Be patient & please send me email if you encounter anything incorrect. Any suggestions are welcome.***
1. Why this app is asking for password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect it's content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Arc File Manager. Non password protected files will work fine.
Download Arc File Manager For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Soul Knight For PC (Mac and Windows)
How to Install Arc File Manager For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- Once you are throug with the download and installation process, you now need to configure the BlueStacks.
- In order to configure BlueStacks and start using Google Play on your PC, you need a active Gmail account to proceed. Open BlueStacks settings and click accounts->Gmail->Add your account details.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Arc File Manager’.
- Click on the desired app and Click install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using/playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fresh Google Dorks for SQLi Updated List 2016
That’s it! For ‘Arc File Manager For PC Laptop‘ Stay tuned on Technoun for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.