Coptic Reader can generate documents in a combination of English, Arabic, and Coptic and supports both English and Arabic as the application interface language. Coptic Reader is fully customizable and allows you to show/hide different liturgical roles (i.e., Priest, Deacon, and Congregation), inaudible prayers, rubrics/comments, and languages.
You may choose between different graphical themes as well as change the document text size. A presentation mode is also supported that allows you to project the content in your church for a complete experience. The application also allows you to control which saint or archangel commemorations will be shown in doxologies, hymns, responses, and other prayers for your church's intercessors.
– Complete Bible including Coptic New Testament and Deuterocanonical books
– Book of Hours (Agpeya)
– Holy Psalmody including Midnight Praises, Vesper Praises, Morning Praises (Standard, Koiahk, Nativity, Theophany, Great Fast, Pentecostal, including all festal psalies)
– Antiphonary (Difnar)
– Divine Liturgies with integrated Service of the Deacons (St. Basil, St.Gregory, and St. Cyril, as well as Vespers and Matins service)
– Katameros (Sundays, Weekdays, Great Fast, Pentecostal, and feasts)
– Distribution Melodies
– Unction of the Sick
– Baptism Prayers
– Crowning and Engagement Prayers
– Pascha Prayers
– Prostration Prayers
– Liturgy of the Waters (Lakkan)
– Funerals (Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Monks, Memorials, and Prayer at the Tomb)
– Consecrations (Church, Vessels, Censers, Icons, Baptistery, Ordinations, Reception of a New Priest, and Home Blessing)
For more information about Coptic Reader, visit http://suscopts.org/wiki/Coptic_Reader
Please direct any comments or questions to:
Download Coptic Reader For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: How to Track Your Facebook Last Login Full Guide 2016
How to Install Coptic Reader For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- Once you are throug with the download and installation process, you now need to configure the BlueStacks.
- In order to configure BlueStacks and start using Google Play on your PC, you need a active Gmail account to proceed. Open BlueStacks settings and click accounts->Gmail->Add your account details.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Coptic Reader’.
- Click on the desired app and Click install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using/playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Download Top 10 Best War Games For Android
That’s it! For ‘Coptic Reader For PC Laptop‘ Stay tuned on Technoun for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.