In this Post, I’ll share with You How to Download and Install Android Auto 2.0.6423 Apk
Since smartphones are in everyone’s hands nowadays, you can do a lot of stuff on them and the best part, due to their size they don’t cause much of a distraction at all. Even your cars are equipped with Dashboards that lets you watch media and access your playlists along with navigation through maps. But if you are to connect your Android device with that dashboard and navigate everything through it, wouldn’t that be awesome. Not only you get better service but also everything is in your hands and Android Auto lets you do that. If by any reason you can’t able to find this app on the Play Store you can go manual and Download Android Auto 2.0.6423 Apk and install it manually.Without further ado, let us continue.
Now all you need is to follow the instructions below to install the Android Auto Apk on your device, we have provided the Download link along with a step-by-step tutorial of installing it for your convenience. But first, let’s see what features this app has to offer.
Features From Play Store:
- Android Auto now works with any car! You can connect your phone to a compatible car display, or put your phone in a dock and use Android Auto directly from your phone screen.
- With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road.
- Navigate with Google Maps, listen to playlists or podcasts from your favorite apps, send messages via voice, and more.
Download Android Auto 2.0.6423 Apk:
- Download Android Auto 2.0.6423 Apk: Link
- Extract and Copy the Apk to your device.
- Navigate to Settings > LockScreen and Security.
- Tick the Unknown Sources Option.
- Navigate to where you have saved the Apk file and Tap it.
- Click Confirm to Install and wait for the installation to over.
- Once it is over, Look for the Android Auto Icon in the App Drawer
- Open the App and connect it with your Car Dock or Dashboard.