Learn how you can Enable or Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer 11 using the methods below.
Microsoft has launched Internet Explorer 11 and you see lots of different changes in this new version. A lot of users are not fully comfortable with the cookies when they surf the web, in IE 11 disable or enable cookies are pretty much different than the older versions. Today you will learn how to disable or enable cookies in IE 11 with the simple guide below.
How To Enable or Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer 11:
- Open IE 11 and tap on the gear located at the upper left corner.
- Select Internet Options.
- If you have enabled Menu Bar, then select Tools and then select Internet Options.
- Select Privacy and then select Advance.
- Now you see two type of cookies one is First Party Cookies and other is Third Party Cookies.
- Now you have options to Enable or Disable cookies or you can Prompt them, you also have the option to enable Session Cookies if you want.
- You can also select Sites option if you want to block cookies from the specific website, just type in the address of the website and then select Allow or Block and you are done.
There is another new option to prevent cookies saved on your IE 11, you can use an InPrivate Browsing Tab available in IE 11 which is same as Incognito Tab in Google Chrome browser. You can open InPrivate Browsing Tab, by simple tapping on the gear icon at the upper left corner and then select Safety and then tap on InPrivate Browsing.