In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can view Facebook full site on your Android & iOS devices.
Regardless of the fact that the Smartphones have eased our lives more than anything else in the world, but there are many restrictions that stops a user from accessing all the features that you can enjoy on your Desktop. Applications that are available for both desktop on your Browser such as Twitter, Facebook etc. doesn’t have all the features in their Mobile version, for some reason you have to access the desktop version. One of the main reason is if you want to update your Page on Facebook, usually the Facebook application doesn’t allow that, you need Facebook Pages Manager for that and still if it doesn’t work, you can open Facebook on your Mobile Browser and follow the steps to access the desktop version.
How To view Facebook Full Site on your Mobile devices.
- First you need to Download any Android Browser like Chrome.
- Open Facebook on it.
- Tap the Menu button on the top right corner.
- Tap request Desktop Site.
- Doing this will show you the Desktop version on your Mobile.
- Now you can access all the features of Facebook
There is another Option, if you are directly accessing this tutorial from Mobile.
- Login to your Facebook account using Mobile version of Site.
- Now Copy and Paste “http://www.facebook.com/home.php” on your Browser.
- Voila! the full desktop version is in front of you