How to Track Your Facebook Last login: Facebook is the most popular and most used social media network in the world, millions of users use Facebook on daily basis. We teach you many tricks about Facebook but today i will teach you the trick which will be most important for you in security manners. Sometimes you use Facebook when you are not at home and you don’t have option to use Facebook on your smartphone or you want to use Facebook on desktop or laptop. And you use Facebook very often in different places on desktop or friends laptop and you need to check the history that where you use Facebook last time or three or days back.
Today i will teach you How to Track Your Facebook Last Login of your Facebook account, checking login history will keep your account save if someone have your password and he login to your account you will know about that with the guide i will teach you today. Following is a simple guide on How to Track Your Facebook Last Login see the login history and keep your account save.
How to Track Your Facebook Last Login Full Guide 2016:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to General and then Security.
- Noe click on Where You’re Logged In.
- Click on Edit and you will get the full history of your login with Device IP, Device Types etc.
- You can delete your login history with just one click on End Activity.