In this Post, I’ll share with you How to Download and Install Google Nexus USB Drivers
Due to separate OEM, every company has their own USB drivers to connect their devices with Windows PC.USB Drivers are a must thing to be installed on any PC you own running any OS. Cause these drivers is the reason that we can connect our mobile and portable device to our PC. Despite new and modern OS having capabilities to automatically detect and install USB drivers for your device, yet as you go deeper to the root of your device, things get complicated. To mess with the root of your device, you need to install all the usb drivers, since nowadays, mobiles are becoming a beast in performance, their true potential must be discovered.
To mess with the fastboot mode of Google devices and to install custom tweaks on it, you must have all the drivers. And these drivers are not commonly installed automatically by your OS.So once you connect the device to your PC in fastboot mode, it will be detected automatically. Doesn’t matter which Google Nexus device you have, the tutorial we are about to present here will cover all of them. So, without further ado, let’s see how we can install the Google Nexus USB Drivers
Google Nexus USB Drivers:
via Google USB Drivers:
- Download the Driver.zip file
- Extract the Zip file and double click the .msi or exe file.
- If asked for permission, click Yes or I trust this developer.
- Wait for the drivers to be installed and restart your PC.
Via Android SDK:
- Download the Android SDK manager.
- In the Android Studio Tool, navigate to Tools > Android > SDK Manager.
- Click the SDK Tools.
- Select Google USB driver and click OK.
- Once the procedure starts, the files will automatically start downloading.
- The drivers will be downloaded in <sdk>\extras\google\usb_driver\ directory.
- You’ll receive updates as new drivers are available