In this Post, I’ll share with you How to Hard Reset iPhone Without Password
Erasing all your data from your Mobile or any other device is one of the hardest decisions of all times but the reason behind doing this must be strong too. Let’s say you want to sell your device or you have lost the password, your device is showing performance issues or it has been attacked by viruses. For all the iPhone users, due to such reasons, you have all the rights to Hard Reset iPhone without any delay at all, since your auto backup option backs up all your data to iCloud, you can restore it whenever you want, in case if you forgot your Password. Otherwise, make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
Hard Reset iPhone:
- Make Sure to Back-up before proceeding.
- Make Sure to take out SIM card.
Hard Reset iPhone with Power and Home Buttons:
- Press and Hold the Home button and the Power Button simultaneously.
- Keep them holding till you see your device restarts.
- As soon as you see the Apple Logo, you have successfully factory reset your device.
Hard Reset iPhone from Menu:
- Go to Settings.
- Navigate to General.
- Select Reset and Erase All Content and Settings
- Just tap OK and everything will be erased.