Sometimes you are not in the office and you are receiving emails on your Microsoft Outlook Express, important emails should have to answer quickly but you are not on your computer and the sender thought that you are ignoring or you are an unprofessional person. This will also cost you some real problems and you also have to explain why you are not o your seat. To solve such Outlook Out Of Office problem you need to set a message that whenever someone emails you on Microsoft Outlook Express and you are not in office a system generated message will automatically send to the person who emailed you that you are not in the office. To set the message follow the guide below.
Note: These steps only work if you are using Microsoft Outlook on an Exchange server or Outlook 365.
How To Set Outlook Out Of Office Message Full Guide:
- In Outlook, select the File menu.
- Select Info on the left side.
- Select Automatic Replies (Outlook Out of Office). If this option is grayed out, you may not be connected to a server that can use this feature.
- Select the Send automatic replies option. You can also set tie duration and automated replies will only send during those time frames.
- Select the Inside My Organization tab, this option will only send automated replies in your organization like to only your colleges or co-workers which are on the same mail system.
- Select the Outside My Organization tab, this option will allow you to send automated replies to anyone in the world.
That’s all you have successfully setup an automated message and solve your Outlook Out Of Office problem. Whenever you are not in the office you don’t need to worry about the emails on your Microsoft Outlook Express all the emails will be answered.