iMessages for PC. While we are seeing the clash between Microsoft and Apple from a long time, we can’t deny the both of these giants are providing us everything we need to get busy in our daily life. Both of these Tech giants have their own way of providing services to the users, Apple is looking forward to providing ease of use and an overall optimized experience, which you’ll realize once you get your hands on a MacBook or an iOS device. You won’t find any lag in there, but all the restrictions will sure to frustrate you when you’ll see other open source systems. While on the other hand, Microsoft is providing users with the power of personalization, open source, software that runs on almost any hardware, and fit for computing purpose. However, one thing is still lacking in both of these platforms, especially Microsoft is that there is no option to run default mobile apps on these OS.
Although Apple provides all their apps on their App Store, you can download any app you want and use it on both the devices but what about Microsoft users, how can they use iOS apps on their devices. Well apart from using 3rd party emulator, there are several other ways to use these apps on your PC. If you are using an iOS device and want to eliminate the nuisance of using your mobile again and again to reply a text, then you can simply install the iMessages app on your PC. But that won’t be as simple as it seems, cause we need to set it up in such a way that all your messages are stored and your number is still there for you to send and receive messages, the process is not that complex, but you might need to spend a little fortune. Without further ado, let us continue to install iMessages for PC.
iMessages for PC
- For this method to work you already need to have an iOS device with your, iPhone is recommended.
- You need to Jailbreak your device.
- Purchase Remote Messages from the Cydia store, costs on $3.99
- This App works on iOS 7 and above.
Push iMessages on Windows:
- Download and install Remote Messages on your device.
- Open the application and Toggle the Enable Button.
- Then click on Use Authentication and enter a Username and Password.
- Adding SSL is optional, up to you.
- Connect your iPhone and your Windows PC on the Same Internet.
- Open your Browser on PC and Tap the Current IP on your Mobile.
- Type that IP in your browser and in the end add 333, the whole address will look like 192.168.0.1:333.
- On the next page you’ll need to enter the same Username and Password you stated in the Application.
- That is it, all your iMessaged conversations will be right on your screen as long as you are connected to the same Wi-Fi you can use iMessages on your PC.