In this Post, I’ll show you How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Up in iTunes on Windows.
One thing about Apple that frustrate everyone is that they want to stay on the official stuff, 3rd party applications has no value there. Even if you have to connect your device with PC, you need iTunes to be installed, otherwise, you can’t even charge your iPhone. While all other devices feature Mass storage or MTP, iPhone doesn’t allow you to do such thing. You need iTunes at all cost, which brings us to this topic of iPhone not showing up in iTunes, which means you won’t be able to connect your device with PC at all. Its just some problem with drivers and trusted device issues, we will show you how to resolve it and fix the iPhone not showing up in iTunes problem once and for all.
How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Up in iTunes:
- First of all, make sure to install the latest version of iTunes.
- Now Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound.
- Now Select Devices and Printers
- Your device will be displayed in the Unspecified section, Open it.
- Right, click and Select properties.
- In the Properties section, Select Hardware and again click Properties button.
- Navigate to General Tab and Select Change settings Button.
- Select the Driver Tab and Click update Driver.
- Now Select the Browse My Computer option.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
- If they above folder is not there then browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers.
- Click Next and wait for the Drivers to be installed.
- Your Apple device should be detected by iTunes successfully.
- If you can’t see the Drivers folder or the above method doesn’t work.
- Just un-install and re-install the iTunes might solve the problem.