As mentioned a lot of times before, you need to have a proper set of drivers to connect your device with PC. But then again even if you does install all the drivers and then you connect it to your PC, how high are the chances that you’ll get the device back safe and sound once you unplugged it. Furthermore, if you are not a fan of Titanium or Nandroid Back-up, wants to keep your device stock and clean, then you need a PC suit to make a complete back-up of your device in case you want to sell it or something else. For all the LG users, LG PC Suite is an all-in-one package.
They can use it to update their device, make a complete back-up, sync their data with PC and much more. You can even sync your applications using this tool. Phone migration, which means you can copy your whole device to a new one and you can connect your device with the Suite using any Wi-fi connection. Without further ado, let’s see how we can Download, install and configure LG PC Suite.
Download and Install LG PC Suite:
- Visit the link and Download LG PC Suite relevant to your OS
- Once the download is complete, double-click the LGPCSuite_Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Click Next or continue to start the installation.
- Agree to T&C and click next.
- Let the process be finished and restart your PC.
Connect your device with PC Suite:
- Open PC Suite
- Connect your device with PC using a Data cable.
- Once you see a notification in your Mobile, choose MTP from the options.
- MTP option is necessary to connect your device with PC and for the PC Suite to recognize your device