In this Post, I’ll Share with you How to play Pokémon GO on PC
Pokémon GO is an AR game in which you have to wonder in the real world in order to capture Pokemon and complete your collection of Pokemon. This game is available on Android which means you can play this game on your PC too and you don’t need to go outside to capture Pokemon. You can do everything by sitting on your chair, just follow simple steps below and you are on.You will need five apps in order to install and play this game on your PC,these apps will help you create fake GPS and the game will know that you are wondering in the real world and the game will allow you to capture Pokemon. Apps you need are as follow.
Guide on how you can play Pokémon GO on PC:
- Install Bluestacks
- Add/Install Kingroot to bluestacks
- Run Kingroot and scroll to the bottom and hit Try it. Wait til it gets to 100% and hit optimize.
- Restart android (right click cog wheel and restart android)
- Add/Install Lucky Patcher
- Open Lucky Patcher
- Hit Grant
- Click Rebuild/Install on bottom
- Hit SD—] Windows–] Find Fake GPS 4.6 .apk
- Install Fake GPS as SYSTEM App using Lucky Patcher (above steps)
- Hit yes when it asks you to install as the system app, then hit NO when it asks you to reboot.
- Close out of everything except the welcome/android tab above.
- Restart Android (using cog wheel)
- Add Pokemon GO to Bluestacks (using the APK button on left side)
- Launch Lucky Patcher
- Hit Search on Bottom
- Hit Filter top right and sort as SYSTEM Apps
- You should see Fake GPS, click that and launch.
- In Fake GPS on the top right, go into settings and make sure EXPERT mode is checked.
- Find a place on map you want to start spoofing from.. ex., central park
- Hit the Play button or whatever on bottom right when you find a place
- The maps should close, that fine. Open Pokemon GO (you’ll have to log into google account and stuff when you login) just sign in, just be sure to hit no when it says it wants to use your location.