Going somewhere and you're not sure if you need to bring your umbrella? Want to check if there's going to be fresh powder snow on the slopes in Tahoe tomorrow? Check Raindar! Raindar displays animated Doppler radar images on your Google Map. When you start Raindar it automatically focuses on your location so you can quickly see if there is precipitation coming your way. When pressing the search button on your phone you can now also search for locations within the US!
Raindar works out of the box but has many configuration options (see the recent changes page).
– green/yellow/red is rain
– blue/white is snow
Raindar can now also display storm tracks! It displays different icons for each of the 4 types of storms:
– Yellow circle: thunderstorm
– Yellow square: Hail Storm
– Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
– Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
When clicking on one of those icons a dialog will appear with detailed information.
The storm tracks also display the direction and speed of the storm in the form of an arc. The arc is split in 3 parts: 20, 40 and 60 minutes until the storm reaches that area.
On Google TV:
– Use the D-pad for navigate up/down/left/right
– Use the media forward/back or next/previous buttons to zoom in and out
Radar images and storm track data courtesy of Weather Underground. Raindar displays images from the WunderMap.
Geocoding courtesy of GeoNames.org.
If you find a bug, or have suggestions, contact me by email.
Download Raindar For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: iPOLiS mobile For PC Laptop (Windows/Mac)
How to Install Raindar For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- Once you are throug with the download and installation process, you now need to configure the BlueStacks.
- In order to configure BlueStacks and start using Google Play on your PC, you need a active Gmail account to proceed. Open BlueStacks settings and click accounts->Gmail->Add your account details.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘Raindar’.
- Click on the desired app and Click install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using/playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Subway Surfers 1.68.0 Mod .Apk – Unlimited Coins and Keys
That’s it! For ‘Raindar For PC Laptop‘ Stay tuned on Technoun for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.