In this Post, I’ll share with you How to Root Motorola Moto X Style Pure XT1575 via TWRP
Motorola is always famous for its new ideas and designs they bring in the Mobile market, but somehow they never able to get the popularity that they should have. Most of the invention nowadays that brought the other OEM to the top were first introduced by this company. And even the designs are sleek and beautiful, furthermore, you can use different gadgets along with the device to enhance specific performance, like a Speaker attach to back or extra lens for photography etc. But to increase the overall performance of the device, one must have to make sure about the Software running on it. And a stock firmware is always less productive than the custom one because it is created with a universal perspective. If you happen to own a Moto X Style Pure X and looking to root it, then you are at the right place.
What rooting does is that it allows you to mess with the internal affairs of the device which also means that you can mess with ROM of the device too. You can install custom Tweaks as well as a whole custom ROM on it. In this process, we’ll show you how to Root Motorola Moto X Style Pure XT1575 using the TWRP to flash the Super SU on it.
Root Motorola Moto X Style Pure XT1575:
Flash TWRP Recovery:
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your Computer
- First of all, unlock bootloader of your device
- Once done, Download TWRP Recovery
- Extract the zip file and move the recovery.img file to the adb and fastboot folder.
- Now open command prompt in that folder, Hold Shift Key and right click anywhere on the screen > Open Command Window here.
- Type in adb devices to see which device is connected to your PC.
- Now type adb reboot bootloader
- Now give another command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once the command is executed perfectly, TWRP is installed on your device.
Flash Super SU:
- Download and Copy Super SU.zip file to your Mobile
- Now reboot again to bootloader or adb mode.
- From there, choose Recovery.
- From Recovery, Choose Install > Update-SuperSU.zip
- Swipe the slider to confirm the installation.
- Once done reboot the device.
- Locate the Super SU App in App Drawer to confirm the root