In this Post, I’ll tell you how you can view Twitter Full Site on iOS devices.
When you open twitter website on any iPhone or iPad using the safari app you see mobile version display on your device but if you want to see desktop version instead of mobile version follow simple steps below. In safari, there is no way you can access the desktop version of twitter and also twitter has removed desktop version option for safari. You need Google chrome browser if you want the desktop version of twitter on your iPhone or iPad.
How To View Full Twitter Website On iOS Devices:
- First of all, you need to install Chrome browser on your device.
- After installing chrome open menu from top left corner and select New Incognito Tab.
- Open any website but not twitter in the New Incognito Tab.
- Open menu from top left corner and select Request Desktop Site.
- Now open twitter website in the same tab and desktop version will be displayed.