Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Download WiFi Connection Manager For PC: [Link] (Google Play Store)
More Form Us: Hungry Wild Shark Sim For PC (Mac and Windows)
How to Install WiFi Connection Manager For PC:
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
- Once you are throug with the download and installation process, you now need to configure the BlueStacks.
- In order to configure BlueStacks and start using Google Play on your PC, you need a active Gmail account to proceed. Open BlueStacks settings and click accounts->Gmail->Add your account details.
- Once everything is done, just open the BlueStacks and Click on Search for the ‘WiFi Connection Manager’.
- Click on the desired app and Click install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using/playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free music for YouTube: Stream For PC Laptop (Windows/Mac)
That’s it! For ‘WiFi Connection Manager For PC Laptop‘ Stay tuned on Technoun for more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.