In this Post, I’ll share with You How to Fix Windows 10 Slow Internet Problem
I don’t know why most of the people proclaim that Windows 10 has slower internet speed than Windows 7. I have found Windows 10 far better than Windows 7, the speed and performance provided by Windows 10 are far superior, even the browsing speed is faster than Windows 7. But there are those who felt that Windows 10 has slower browsing speed and those who felt such thing, we have a perfect solution for you. But first, let’s go through the reasons that we can use to not only fix the bandwidth but also enhances the speed of the internet.
First thing is that you can stop the Windows update because that process takes much of the bandwidth to download applications and system update. Or we can cut down the bandwidth reserved for the bandwidth for the operating system and system application.Without further ado, let us continue towards fixing the Windows 10 Slow Internet Problem.
Windows 10 Slow Internet Problem Fixed:
- First of all open Start Menu > Settings or you can search for Settings in the search bar.
- Now locate and select Update and Security.
- In this window locate Advance Options and click on it.
- In Advance options, click on Choose How Updates are delivered.
- Now Turn Off updates from more than one Place.
- Restart your PC and see the sudden boost in your internet speed.
- Search for run in the search bar.
- Type gpedit.msc and press OK.
- Give permissions and you’ll see the page of group policy.
- On the right side of the window, you’ll see Computer configuration, expand it.
- Navigate to Administrative Templates > Network > Qos Packet Scheduler > Limit reservable bandwidth.
- Here the default option is not configured, click on Enable.
- Change the value from 20 to 0.
- Apply and Click OK.
- Now you’ll be able to utilize total internet bandwidth for your own use.